Ceramic Dental Braces in Gotri, Subhanpura, Vadodara
Dental braces are appliances that align or straighten teeth to ensure that they are properly positioned. Their components include wires, brackets, and bands. The use of braces can correct irregular tooth positioning, correct your jaw, improve your chewing and make your smile more attractive.
A dentist is the best person to guide you regarding treatment options and modalities that are suitable for your dentition.
WHAT ARE BRACES USED FOR?
This is a stage where adult teeth or permanent teeth replace primary teeth which aid in appearance, speech, and digestion. During this phase, people can face many issues which can be corrected by Braces. These issues include:
- Crowding / Haphazardly placed teeth can lead to poor oral hygiene and can also be the reason for Dental Caries (Cavities)
- Improper Bite that affects chewing efficiency
- Crooked teeth which can be a major reason for Periodontal problems such as Bleeding Gums, Halitosis (Bad Breath) and Tooth Mobility (Premature loss of teeth)
- If the teeth are irregular, then it can cause calculus deposits leading to yellow teeth
Forwardly placed / Proclined Teeth which leads to more convex profile and posteriorly displaced chin
- Open Bite
- The spacing between teeth which can cause speech problems
This is a stage when one has a combination of both primary and permanent teeth in the mouth is called Mixed Dentition. Wearing Braces in this stage cures the problems.
If you’re looking for dental braces in Gotri, Subhanpura, Vadodara from Ronak Dental Clinic can bring back your healthy smile.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with our dentist for your dental care! Feel free to ask us if you have any questions!