A dental implant is basically a titanium post which is surgically inserted into the jawbone beneath the gum line to work as a tooth root. Post insertion, an implantologist will attach a crown on top of the implant to ensure the appearance of a natural tooth.
- Dental Implants help restore the lost tooth and become the next best thing to your natural teeth
- Implants are a durable solution with the potential to even outlive the patient
- Dental Implants help maintain the shape and contour of face & smile which can go wrong due to missing teeth making the facial muscles sag
- Implants don’t harm the adjacent tooth structure in any manner and protect healthy bone
- Implants ensure superior appearance and comfort with no speech issue to deal
- Implants boost your self-esteem for being a perfect solution to the missing tooth
- Implants give the freedom to enjoy your favourite foods without any worry